1. HOW TO ENTER: Visitors to a participating eCampusTours website are automatically entered into the prize drawing by completing and submitting an online registration form between April 1, 2016 and the expiration date, March 31, 2017. If a student does not want to complete and submit a survey online, the student may enter the sweepstakes by mail. To do so print name, address, city, state or province, ZIP or postal code, telephone number, complete email address, and the name of the school planning to attend and approximate date of enrollment on a 3 1/2"x5" piece of paper, insert in an envelope and mail to: eCampusTours Scholarship Giveaway, 501 Corporate Centre Drive - Suite 320, Franklin, TN 37067, which must be received by the expiration date. Limit one entry per student. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, and entrants waive all claims for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries or for any problems of technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, software, failure of any email service or any combination thereof including without limitation any damage to entrant's or any other person's computer resulting from participation in this promotion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. Any attempt to damage the eCampusTours website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made Sponsor reserves right to prosecute violators to the fullest extent allowable by law.
2. PRIZE: Two winners will each receive a $1,000 scholarship to an institution of higher education which is an Eligible Institution in the Federal Student Loan Program under Title IV of the Federal Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended. Each prize is payable in U.S.$ directly to the institution of higher education designated by the winner. Depending on the institution, the school will deduct any school costs such as tuition and room and board and give the remainder to the student. United States federal, state & local taxes and any other applicable taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
3. PRIZE DRAWING: Winners selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about the expiration date. The random drawing will be conducted electronically at the Edsouth Corporate Office, and the electronic results are final in both of the two drawings. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email within 5 business days of drawing date. If Sponsor is unable to contact potential winner(s) by email or if any potential winner fails to respond to the prize notification within 14 days of issuance of notification or if any winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, an alternate winner shall be selected through another random drawing conducted electronically at Edsouth. By entering the sweepstakes, all winners selected authorize the use of their name for promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Allow 4-6 weeks after verification of winner status for the receipt of prize by mail. If, in the judges' opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Edsouth reserves the right to terminate the sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible online and write-in entries received as of the termination date. Should the sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the participating eCampusTours websites.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open to students who are U.S. citizens, a U.S. national, a permanent resident of the U.S., or a person residing in the U.S. for other than a temporary purpose with intent to become a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and are enrolled or who intend to enroll in an institution of higher education which is an Eligible Institution in the Federal Student Loan Program under Title IV of the Federal Higher Education Act of 1965. If an individual under 18 years of age is selected as a winner, their parent or legal guardian is required to sign an affidavit. The prize check will be issued to the eligible institution of higher education designated by the winner, and funds will be disbursed to this institution after the winner has enrolled as a student. The winner must enroll at an eligible institution as a full-time student (as defined by the institution or academic program) within one year of notification that they are a winner, or the award will be forfeited. This promotion is not open to employees of Edsouth and its affiliates, licensees, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each. By entering, participants without limitation, release and hold harmless Edsouth and its affiliates, licensees, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind in connection with this sweepstakes or acceptance and use of a prize won. One registration per person is allowed. Void where prohibited.
5. WINNER'S LIST: The name of the winners will be available after the winners have been officially notified. Postings can be found on participating eCampusTours websites. The list may also be obtained by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Scholarship Winners, c/o eCampusTours, 501 Corporate Centre Drive - Suite 320, Franklin, TN 37067.
6. SPONSOR: Edsouth, 501 Corporate Centre Drive - Suite 320, Franklin, TN 37067.